Beverly Minor Hockey Association **** Important Registration
Thank you all for making the 2017/18 season such a success & we hope to see you all back for 2018/19.
Registration opens this Saturday,
April 14th at 8am for EXISTING
BMHA members ONLY and closes
Sunday April 22nd at 8pm.
Please remember that
registration is on a first come first serve basis.
NEW for this year, there will be
a cap on the number of players accepted for the Pre School, IP and Tyke
divisions. To secure your spot please register early.
*Please review and understand
our refund policy prior to registration*
Fees are as below, and we
are happy to announce that our fees have not increased for the 2018-2019 season:
2014 - 2015 Pre-School $225 + $50 fundraising fee - on ice once a week from October to the end of February
2012 - 2013 IP $390 + $50 fundraising fee - on ice twice a week from October to the end of February
2011 Tyke $470 + $50 fundraising fee - on ice twice a week from October to the end of February
2010 Novice $530 + $50 fundraising fee
2008 - 2009 Atom $530 + $50 fundraising fee
2006 - 2007 Peewee $530 + $50 fundraising fee
2004 - 2005 Bantam $555 + $50 fundraising fee
2001, 2002, 2003 Midget $555 + $50 fundraising fee
1998, 1999, 2000 Juvie Rep $805 + $50 nonrefundable tryout fee
Registration will open to the public on May 1st at 8am for the remaining spots to be filled.
Preschool/IP registrations can be refunded less a $50 administration fee and the $50 fundraising fee up to October 31st
No refunds for Tyke to Juvenile players will be given unless:
1. The player is on the wait list and doesn’t get a spot;
2. The player is unable to play for the majority of the season due to accident or sickness and provides a doctor’s note; or
3. The player withdraws but is replaced on the team by a player on the waiting list, if there is a player on the waiting list to accept the spot. If there is no player on the waiting list, which would mean the team is not full, there will be no refund to the player who has withdrawn.
Part 1 is required for all registrants
Parts 2&3 only apply if you are new to hockey
1. Register your child(ren) on the Hockey Canada’s e-registration page.
Link >> https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=5264
2. If this is your child’s first year of hockey one parent must complete the RESPECT IN SPORT for PARENTS program by September 1st, 2018.
Link >> www.omhahockeyparent.respectgroupinc.com
3. Players new to hockey must also email a copy of the player’s birth certificate to: [email protected]
You can also access Registration and the Respect in Sport program through our website: beverlyminorhockey.com under the “Quick Links” section of our home page.